Health & Safety
Everyone's Healthy and Safety is our #1 Priority
We follow CDC and NYS Guidelines to keep all our families safe while visiting our space.
Since March 15th, we have worked continuously to educate ourselves to ensure the highest level of safety for all our returning families.
We have invested in high tech Electrostatic sprayers to help disinfect our facility.
With this technology, we can safely and effectively disinfect our 15,000 sq ft facility.
We have created a comprehensive check-in system including contactless temperature checks.
Check out the video below from Victory Innovation about the sprayer technology
OUR SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
We want to constantly keep our families updated on our steps moving forward.
YOUR CHILD’s SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
Below please find some precautions that we are taking while in the studio:
All our staff members will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the studio.
Students are to wash their hands with soap and water both before class and after class.
ALL students are required to wear masks at all times while in our facility.
Our equipment will be wiped down, cleaned, and disinfected before and after each class.
We have special disinfectant supplies, equipment, and materials that we have been using to assure cleanliness and safety.
Our lobby area will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
Upon our initial reopening, we will not be using our dressing rooms, dancers are to bring their dance bags into the studio and will have spots six feet apart for their belongings.
Social-Distancing upon entering & exiting the building.
Our restrooms will be disinfected at the beginning and end of the day and in between classes.
It is encouraged to bring your own water bottles.
Class times may be modified for transition times and to limit the number of people in the building.
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP:
• “Drop-Off” your student at the front entrance. To limit the number of people in the building, only students, staff and faculty will be allowed in the facility. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in this matter.
• Students will be greeted at the door, their temperatures will be taken, and they will be escorted to their area if needed.
WHO SHOULD NOT COME TO CLASS:
• Any students feeling ill should stay home. (Fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, etc.)
• Any dancer living with a family member who is ill should stay home.
• If someone in your household works in healthcare, they must NOT have been caring for COVID-19 patients for a period of two weeks before you are allowed to attend class.
• Anyone who feels they cannot comply with all procedures should also stay home.
We are so very excited to return to classes at The Play Place but we must insist that everyone take a very serious and cautious approach. We ALL want to stay safe & well! We are so thankful that you entrust your precious children to us; we love them as our own!
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!